Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collect bagged waste and bagged recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite. Collection must begin and end at the designated time.
• Inspect and maintain trash compactors, halls, stairs and floors according to Valet Waste standards
• Document and report daily (via smart phone application) all property and resident non-compliances and compactor arrival / departures
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Special Conditions of Employment:
• Must have Smart Phone (Android 2.2 or iPhone 4.3OS or newer) with data plan
• Must have pick-up truck to transport trash items from door to property compactor
• Must currently have and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Must maintain valid documentation — Auto Liability Insurance, Driver’s Lic., etc. . .
• Must be available between 8pm and 12am Sunday-Thursday
• Min of HS/GED diploma
Valet Waste provides the following:
• Reflective vest
• Cut Resistant Gloves
• Vehicle magnet
• Trash totes
About Valet Waste - Atlanta, GA
Valet Waste created and founded Doorstep Collection for the multifamily housing industry in 1995. Today, Valet Waste has a proven and efficient nationwide system, which services over 650,000 units in 34 states and is designed to handle everything in the multifamily housing industry from the largest portfolios to the smallest privately owned properties.
Valet Waste offers a standard five nights per week trash and recycling collection service as well as customized days and times of service to fit every community's unique needs.